As a patient of this practice you can expect:
- to be seen the same day for conditions you and your doctor agree are urgent.
- to have your records treated confidentially, and subject to your wishes to have relatives and friends informed of the progress of your treatment.
- to have your long term medication and treatment reviewed at agreed intervals.
- to be informed (through leaflets, patient newsletters and this web-site etc.) of the practice’s services and how best to utilise them.
- to receive healthcare in safe, comfortable and appropriate surroundings.
- to be treated courteously.
- to treat the doctors and practice staff courteously at all times.
- to be punctual for your appointment, or if you are unable to attend, to cancel well in advance.
- to always make more than one appointment if more than one person needs to be seen.
- to be prepared to make further appointments if you have numerous or complicated problems.
- to be patient if appointment times are running late – it may be you who needs the extra time on another occasion.
- to ask for a home visit only if housebound or if the illness completely prevents you from attending the surgery – children can usually be brought to the surgery safely.
In accordance with Government policy we adhere to the NHS Zero Tolerance Zone Campaign. As such the verbal and physical abuse of practice staff will not be tolerated and may result in removal from the Practice list as well as Police action.