Support your GP Practice and keep funding within the NHS – Book your Eligible NHS Adult Flu vaccine and Child Nasal Flu Clinic
Eligible categories for the free injectable flu vaccine are as follows:
– RegisteredCarer with the practice
– Aged 65 years plus
– 18 and over with one of the following conditions; Chest problems, Chronic heart disease, Diabetes, Chronic kidney disease, Chronic liver disease, Chronic neurological disease
Child GP Schedule:
– 6 months to 2yrs – Injectable Flu Vaccine
– Ages 2 , 3 and 4 year old provided they were 4 after 31st August 18- Nasal Spray.
– Children aged 10 to less than 18yrs with long-term health conditions such as diabetes – Nasal Spray.
Children – nasal vaccine. This is a very quick squirt up each nostril is all that is required. These clinics are also run on a Saturday.
Email / SMS reminders are issued to those eligible for the free vaccine. If you are an eligible patient, or are a carer for an eligible patient, please provide us with either a mobile number or email address. You do not have to wait until you receive a reminder to book your appointment with reception.
For more information please visit: www.nhs.uk/flu-influenza-vaccine